Easy Side Dish Recipes: Garlic Bread
Here is what you need:
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmigiana cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons of basil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
Here is what to do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Pam or olive oil a cookie sheet
- Put the ingredients evenly on the bread
- Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown with the cheese melted
Cut and serve while still warm.
Total prep time is under 10 minutes.
Like this post? Check out the related posts for more information. You can also get email notification of new posts in your email by subscribing. Your email address won't be used for any other purpose than to send you notification of a new post.