Emergency Preparedness: My Current Every Day Carry (EDC)
- Ultra slim wallet from County Comm with usual items and stamps, band-aid, and magnifier (No George Castanza lump here)
- Citizen Eco-Drive dive watch (No more replaceable batteries) with a Suunto watchband compass
- Gerber FAST folding knife (Pocket knives used to be commonplace-- now a surprise to many people)
- Buxton business card holder (Business is always around)
- Zebra F402 stainless steel pen (Very useful and reliable item)
- Keychain with a bottle opener and a small Victornox Swiss Army knife
- Small high output Smith & Wesson tactical flashlight
- Filofax with Zebra M301 0.5 mechanical pencil (Also carries my checkbook)
- Moleskine or small composition notebook (Arrival of good ideas don't keep a set schedule)
- iPhone in Otter Box Defender (Took the photo-- not pictured)
- Cash and some coin
- Jet lighter (Some days-- not pictured)
- One other undisclosed item
How about you?
Thank you for visiting the Self Reliance Workshop and come back soon for more . . . follow me on Twitter atSelfRelianceWS, DvrcdDadFrglDad, and Surfcasting2Day.
Like this post? Check out the related posts for more information. You can also get email notification of new posts in your email by subscribing. Your email address won't be used for any other purpose than to send you notification of a new post.
Self Reliance and the Whole You . . .
A Horse, a Horse, My Kingdom For a Horse . . .
What Happened to Self Sufficiency?
Relationships in the Self Reliant Lifestyle
Become a Utilitarian Minimalist!
Polymaths Rejoice! Self Reliance is Obtainable
DDFD believes that self reliance and self sufficiency are the roads to individual freedom. He is dedicated to living a quality life through frugality, personal growth and productivity, and defensive entrepreneurship. He also enjoys cooking from scratch and fishing.